When Good Days Come

Today is very unusual for me since I started in this project. I've never been this happy. Well actually, good thoughts just kept on coming into my mind and I was happy all day. 

This morning as I rode my grab car I wasn't thinking of any consequences. Usually, in the morning, around 7AM I already start having thoughts on what I would do if come into the office late, but it was amusing how steady I was just waiting to arrive. I was ahead of time (yey). I was able to finish what I needed to finish (per my own timetable). I was able to do other things or favors from people. Lastly, I was able to meet new people who I can share joy with during dinner. 

It's amazing how a day goes by without any challenges, any heartaches or lowly sorrows. At least for this day, I was able to realize that good days come and go and when they are there just enjoy it, feel that rhythm and keep on. 

Goodnight! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Days

How Far is a Long Distance Relationship